Cảnh đẹp gần bên Malta
Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Katidral tal-Assunta tal-Verġni Marija)
Built on the site of a Roman temple dedicated to the goddess Juno, the present church was constructed between 1697 and 1711. The Cathedral, enclosed in the Citadel, is a fine baroque structure in the form of a Latin cross. It is built entirely from local lime stone.
Xlendi tower (Torri tax-Xlendi)
The tower is one of the Lascaris towers and dates to 1650.
To the rear of an ordinary house is this natural cave discovered in 1888. The cave is remarkable for its plethora of natural stalactites and stalagmites. The cave is entered via a 4m descent down a flight of steps, which ends in a large chamber approximately 20 m by 8m.
Welcome to Casa Bernard, a 16th Century Palazzo which has recently been restored to its pristine splendour. It is not a museum but our private family home, combining beautiful architectural features with a rich historical evolution...
Wignacourt Tower (Torri ta' Wignacourt)
It was the first of six Wignacourt towers to be built, and it was completed in 1610.